Just Because

There are times when I feel that I should be apologizing for not posting on Italian Girl in Georgia as often as I used to...but then I remember that this blog is not an obligation, but something I do just because.  I have also noticed that many of us artful bloggers are not posting as often as we did a few years ago.  I am sure that for many, our little spot on the Internet takes a backseat when things get busy with our personal lives.  

But when too much time passes, I begin to miss my spot and the connections that it creates.  

So, no apologies. I will share my stories, photographs, and creations with you as often as I can, which may be just once a week or once a month and
I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do sharing it with you.

Lately, some of what has kept me busy is creating new work for my online shops.

My Etsy Boutique


My latest Etsy listings are photography vignette collections, which are sold in sets of four {for an affordable price of $60 compared to $30 for a single matted photograph}.  These fine art photo prints are printed in studio on your choice of glossy or matte finish Kodak or Fuji photo paper, or with archival Epson inks on gorgeous cold press premium luster finish professional photo paper.  Each image in the set of four is approximately 5" x 5" or 5" x 7" with a white border where I have signed my name and titled the photograph.  

Quality is not compromised because of the fine paper and inks used in printing and what keeps these collections affordable is that they are not matted and still with the overall size being 8.5" x 11" they fit perfectly into a standard frame with or without a mat.  

Here are the vignette collections now available in my Etsy shop ~

Blue and Yellow Monet Inspired Photography Collection by Suzanne MacCrone Rogers via ItalianGirlinGeorgia on Etsy
Monet Inspired Blue & Yellow

Country French Edibles Photography Collection by Suzanne MacCrone Rogers via ItalianGirlinGeorgia on Etsy

Country French Edibles

Floral Romance Vintage Cottage Garden Photography Collection by Suzanne MacCrone Rogers via ItalianGirlinGeorgia on Etsy

Floral Romance Vintage Cottage Garden

...and there are many more to come.  There is also an option for you to select your favorite four images and create your own collection.

~ ~ ~




I gave a little sneak peek preview of my new Society6 shop a couple of weeks ago. In my Society6 I am showcasing my colour and monochrome photography on fine art prints and stretched canvases.  It's a great online art venue for you {the buyer} because you get to choose what size and what medium on which you want the image printed ~ canvas or paper.

In my Society6 my architectural photography is mixed with my macro images and still life photographs ~ many of which are not always offered in my Etsy shop.  Here are a few ~

French Country Windows ~ France ~ Original Colour Photograph by Suzanne MacCrone


In Spoonflower I currently offer my pen and ink, watercolour and gouache art illustrations and designs on custom quilting, apparel, and upholstery textileswallpaper, and wall decals.  The textiles range from cottons to silk crepe de chines to fine linens.  The removable wallpaper comes in standard and custom sizes, and the peel and stick wall decals are fabulous for any application.

These designs are in my Spoonflower library now ~

Sit Down! ~ Custom Fabrics by Suzanne MacCrone Rogers via Spoonflower

Sit Down!

Miss Sun Custom Fabrics by Suzanne MacCrone Rogers via Spoonflower

Miss Sun

Hot Pink Mod Daisy Custom Fabrics by Suzanne MacCrone Rogers via Spoonflower

Mod Hot Pink Daisy


{There are more in my shop...click to visit and come back often, as I am always adding new designs.}

Wrapping paper is also a design option and available in my Spoonflower Design Library, and I will soon be adding my photography to the mix.

~ ~ ~

It's hard to believe that last month Italian Girl in Georgia celebrated its fifth blogoversary, which occurred the very same day as my little assistant's birthday, on August 11th.  



We had quite a celebration here at home for the Birthday Boy with an outdoor movie theatre, concession stand, photo booth and eighteen rascals.













Since we had so much fun during movie night, don't you think I should do something here and celebrate with you? 

Let's see...

How about a digital download jpeg file of one of my Spoonflower designs, which you can use for any of your own artsy projects or creations?  I'm not one to ask for followers, but I'd love it if you would check out my shops and let me know what you think.  Then leave a comment below and I will select a winner for a digital download of one of my All Gouached Up! designs shown in my shop ~ your choice.

The deadline to leave a comment is October 10th and I will announce a winner here on October 11th.  Good luck!

As always, thanks for your visit.  I hope to be doing this for another five years.  


Ciao amici,


Suzanne

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©MMXXIII • REGISTERED & PROTECTED • PLEASE DO NOT COPY